Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Welcome!

Hello everyone! My name is Amber, and around the PaintShopPro tagging community I'm known by the moniker An Oblivion Creation. I have been copyright compliant since late 2006, which makes me a baby compared to some of the ladies that I know. This whole blog is my friend Melissa's fault inspiration since she requested that I write a tutorial for one of the latest creations that came off the PaintShop presses. 

So, I've decided to get back into writing tutorials, posting my results from other tutorials that I've done, along with a few other surprises that I might have in store. You never know what you might find here! While I'm getting all set up over here, please do make sure to check out some of the ladies in the list to the left. They're all amazing! 

 less than three, 
 Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment